Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The littlest blonde one.

 Our daughter is ...... Crazy, Hysterical, Beautiful, Special, Smart, Caring, Prankster, Friend, Thoughtful, Giving, Princess, Drama (at times), Innocent, Snuggle Bug, Amazing in Ever way.

 There truely never is a dull moment with her here. She has the best sense of humor I have ever seen in a 2 year old. She is sarcastic and sweet. She isn't delibrately mean and only tries to bring a smile to your face. She has some of the most wonderful qualities that her father posesses. Qualities that I fell in love with.  Just being in her presense, she makes you feel loved. She has a magic about her that I pray never goes away. At her father & I's wedding almost 3 weeks ago, I had the absolute privelage of being able to dance with her to a song that, from the moment I heard it, made me cry.
 She wakes up "nearly" every morning with a smile on her face and excited about being alive. I only hope that one day I can be as genuinely happy as she is. I love both of my little boys emensely and would do anything in the world for them. Now and Always. But, there is just something so special about a mother & daughter relationship. There is a bond that can never be broken. Its hard to describe. I feel so lucky that I was given such a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment